I never know I blame myself so much for his passing away without a chance to accept Jesus Christ...
Lord Jesus,
I thank you for the healing through tears, to touch me with your freedom -- true freedom from all guilt, self-condemnation.
It is not my fault, I used to keep telling myself but statements cannot free me from all the guilt feeling.
To me, it was a chore, a homework, to share the gospel to anyone. I didn't have much experience with Jesus Christ back then. I tried once shared with 1 close friend but it didn't work out as per my expectation, so I kinda gave up.
In 2016, he was infected with dengue fever, and 1 week from the day I visited him in hospital, which is already in induced coma situation, he left. I never had a chance to share with him, to get him to know Christ.
I felt so responsible for his salvation, which is again, not my responsibility.
Jesus Christ, I thank you for releasing me from this bondage. Set me free so that when I share your gospel, it is a gospel of freedom.
Thank you, Jesus.
I pray in the Mighty name of Jesus, Amen.
==========
- Releasing me from self-blaming
- Healing me from the guilt of not "saving" my friend
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!