First day returning to work, a little bit overwhelmed by the length of meetings. Because I'm only listening to the online meeting, no videos, feel so difficult to concentrate and easily distracted. Gotta rebuild my momentum and stamina to work!
Thank God, I pulled through the whole day and though getting very little done but at least I know I'm accepted by the team. Regardlessly, I know where I am and why I'm back. It's the most peaceful decision to make for now.
I'm thankful for my sister, who prepared lunch for me and my mom who prepared dinner for me! I'm so blessed.
I'm thankful for brother Soon Lih to help with church PowerPoint slides to relieve me from it as I just started working.
Thankful that I'm a child of God and no matter what happens, I know God is there and he speaks in a gentle, loving way for me to hear him with a soft heart.
Thankful for God's guidance through a rocky day.
Thankful my bro and his wife is with us at the dinner table and good food were shared!
Thankful that SL reminded me of the slides and I got it sorted tonight so I can have 1 day to work on it.
God is good all the time, all the time God is good!
Hoping for a better tomorrow and an early wake! Goodnight, God. See you tomorrow!
Cá cược liên minh huyền thoại tại nhà cái SA88
-
Trong thế giới game, Liên Minh Huyền Thoại (LOL) không chỉ là một trò chơi
mà còn trở thành một hiện tượng văn hóa toàn cầu. Trò chơi này đã thu hút
hàng t...
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!