Thank God I managed to finish verifying and amended the slide for my church before work starts 9am.
Thank God I started work early, spent some time to sort out some client ID issues before lunch.
Thank God my brother get news from hospital about grandpa's status - 'Critical'.
Thank God my boss told me to go ahead if needed to settle family matter. -- now I know what matters.
Thank God my stomach still feels hungry when I skipped breakfast today.
Thank God I spent some time making steam egg milk, cooking lunch, and also had a ginger tea for tea break.
Thank God my mom and brother went to hospital to get an update about grandpa.
Thank God grandpa doesn't have any other diseases apart from the skin infection on his back.
Thank God for protection over grandpa and his willingness to go to hospital after 2 times vomiting yesterday. Previously he refused to go to hospital for checking.
Thank God I managed to update church slides with additional sermon slides before the recording session tonight.
Thank God my sister keep baking and saved me a lot of desserts for tea break in the afternoon.
Thank God my water filtration system is serviced and my mom was around to work with the maintenance guy.
Thank God my sister cooked dinner tonight.
Thank God I managed to catch a nap in the evening.
Thank God I have time to follow Dr Mike's teaching tonight.
Thank God I learned something from KCMC Online Course tonight. -- boundaries at home
Thank God I can feel the need to talk to someone but still don't know who to call haha.
Thank God for all the good and bad because You can turn the bad into good.
Thank God I learn something from L's blog post yesterday.
Thank God today is quite cooling in my house, managed to sustain without aircond until after 3PM.
Thank God.
Thank God for tomorrow for He holds the future!
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!