14-NOV-2020, what a day to remember. A car accident between 5 cars and a God-rescued death escape.
I was on my way bringing back 2 pizzas for my family, on my way from PJ to Klang, on federal highway around KM7.1 where the Plaza Tol Sungai Rasau used to be, a Kancil stopped accidentally because his car front bonnet flipped up. The next Proton X70 stopped and I'm the 3rd car trying very hard to step on my break and took a left turn right when I confirm no car on the left lane. But the HR-V was hit by the Perodua Bezza and eventually also hit me.
I drove home with a flipping bumper on the back and rested with some liquid lunch taken and then headed out to make my police report. Funny enough, I was told that Bezza hit me but found out at the police station it's actually the HR-V. And HR-V was hit by Bezza. So I quickly change my police report with an amendment.
This time, after many times of accident, is the first time I went to make police report alone and took me about 1 hour to complete the whole process. A malay guy was waiting outside the police station, asked for my number and followed up closely with me also to get me to allow him to repair my car either in his workshop or Toyota workshop. He is good but following my brother's advice, I didn't.
I then drove to my friend's place in PJ with the flipping bumper for a staycation. On my way, a car was following me all the way after Shah Alam. He warned me about the bumper and followed me all the way when I stopped at my friend's house, trying to persuade me to let me take my car for repair. Really difficult to get business during this pandemic time.
14-Nov-2020, ended with a dream due to all these stressful events. What a birthday month to remember!
Thank God for all these events but still protected my life so that I can take time to correct what I needed to get my life and relationships back.
Thank God my car is able to get to places that I needed to. Indeed by God's grace I am here today!
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!