Many many things to be grateful for:
1. A good pair of hosts, letting me eat whatever I want, sleep whenever I need, talk, discuss, edify, laugh, pray, worship, basically doing life together for a week.
2. A refreshed spirit, soul, and body, to face my relationships with my family especially my parents, more accurately my mom.
3. The company of a good friend with encouragements during the drive, to hold on to God, kneel, lift my hands for God's fighting the battle, not me.
4. The reminder of a short online devotion to hold on to God like Jacob before he became Israel.
5. A renewed spirit towards God.
6. A prayer with healing power from the resurrected Christ Jesus.
7. A note written regarding 'moving out' speech to my family.
8. A new idea about my fish, giving them sufficient light for the plants to grow and the fish to be happy.
God knows what is going to happen tomorrow. I just need to pray to tell him, cast all my cares upon Jesus.
Thank you Jesus for loving me and sending angels to my life to 'rescue' me from the toxicity of my own thoughts.
Thank you Jesus for all the not so happy but looking back is a wonderful journey of growth. Oh Jesus, tell it to you, I can. Tell it to Jesus.
Ah Lord God thou has made the heavens and the earth by thy great wonders,
...
Nothing is too difficult for Him,
Nothing is too difficult for Him.
...
Nothing, nothing, absolutely nothing,
Nothing is too difficult for God.
Remember, God is always there as I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, God is there besides me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!