So, after everyone shared their prayer items during family altar, I shared this: I planned to be independent by moving out and rent a house with friend.
Mom: I think your decision is wrong. How would a family be family if there's only just me and your dad? Your reason to move out is invalid. Last time we let you move out is so that you'll be nearer to your office but now you're just working from home and MCO time, where got reason for you to move out?
Teary eyes, my mom added, I failed as a parent if you move out.
Tense. Intense. My headache comes back...
-----
So, I told them you're my housemate because my mom guessed it. Also told them the reason is so that you're nearer to your office. She said your situation understandable because you are staying with your sister instead of parents and reasonable to move closer to your office. Whereas, I have no condition to do that and my decision is wrong.
My mom is emotional with tears and she felt that if I move out means she failed as parent. But she also prayed that if this is God's will let all my family members to have the same "sight" (看見) / vision on this. So hard lar.. Anyway, I also told them if no accident I will move by mid Dec. My mom suggest that you find your colleagues to rent the house with you
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!