This is how sad I was last week when I just couldn't accept the fact that that's it. I tried to erase the gift but this week I know I was too emotional then. I took back all the pieces from dustbin. 14 pieces each, all found.
I must learn to let go of a good friend for the good of both of us! Yeah, but memories still can be kept. Still to remember.
A good friend will always be in my memory. If we ever meet again, it will be different all together.
I cannot erase what has been done to my life, that true and real relationships promoting growth and hope in my life. I will always remember the changes that was brought about.
This, concludes the 1 year friendship and sister-ship haha.
Til-we-meet-again~
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!