I'm thankful. The words shared by Emmanuel and his prayer has a few points for me to grasp:
1. God is gentle
2. God is love
3. God brings us from darkness to light
4. Nothing can separate us from God (love)
And as I read the book, it talks about being humble but not inferior. Able to be and become who I'm supposed to be and not withdraw when negative situation happens or rejection comes.
What if I made a wrong choice now? What can be worse? Why can't I just be strong and courageous to execute my decision even though my family thinks I'm wrong?Why would I want to just give up and give in to their opinions?
I thank God for all these. I'm weak but God is strong. Let's see how God helps me and unfold His mighty power in me in the days to come.
Thank you God for loving me unconditionally, accepting me as who I am even though I'm not perfect, I don't have a perfect body, perfect mind, perfect act, but God, you still loves me, accepts me as I am.
Help me to overcome my inferiority. To learn to bear the responsibility for my actions and speak up for myself. I'm not created with a timid spirit but bold and courageous! Help me, Lord. I worship you the Almighty God!
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!