I started sleeping in a separate room (thank God my house has extra guest room), wearing face mask in the house except during meal time. Avoiding my family members as much as I can. Keeping a distance while talking to them.
--------------
Imagine, I'm just indirect contact and everyone is scared about it, including myself. How about being a virus to someone. If I'm a carrier, I'm still able to get treated but if I'm THE virus. A relationship can go bad that one can be the source of disease for another, making him/her unhealthy.
In a relationship, to regain health, one must disinfect by getting rid of the virus. To be distant away from it until he/she has develop immunity against it. So much so that during the treatment period, a protective area is needed, a clean--virus free environment. So that when all symptoms go away, that's when the body has pickup the ability to defend itself against the virus.
Some, who developed the immunity, continue to live; those who didn't, might die in the end. May be there are those who could live but has to be in a clean environment forever until end of life.
But the virus is not going to disappear. It will just keep lingering in the world until the second coming of Jesus Christ, where He will create a new earth and heaven. The world will be pure again as the evil will be separated far away from the righteous.
-----------
And so, the close contact resulted C19 negative. I'm relieved and resume back to closer relationship with my family.
It triggered me to ponder, if I moved out, won't it be safer for my family? Since I'm the higher risk group and likes to go out?
All that I worry about was not my own safety but the safety of others when I'm around.
Again, what is more important if life that one is willing to risk everything else to keep it? -- Does this sound like passion to you?
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to post comments but I will decide whether you comments is shown to public or not. Anyway, thanks for the comment!